Comments about stuff I read

This blog will be used to write notes about comics I read. I hope you find it fun and/or useful. Comments are welcome.

domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

Le Bel Age

This is the first of a series of french graphic novels about the (origin of) friendship between three girls that will come to share a life. It all starts when one of them gets into trouble because she decides to share her flatmate's boyfriend. Another of the three is a Ph. D. student who his fighting to complete her thesis and the third is a young women who decides to return to college. This first volumes ends when the later two come to visit the former's apartment in order to become her flatmate(s). It is difficult to tell whether this is worth it or not. I very much enjoyed Merwan's Pour l'empire. That is why I gave this book a try. The drawing is excellent. I will have to wait for the second volume before deciding whether to see this series to completion or not.
Story:2.5
Art: 4
Overall:3.25

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario