Comments about stuff I read

This blog will be used to write notes about comics I read. I hope you find it fun and/or useful. Comments are welcome.

domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

Moriarty: The Dark Chamber

This is the story of what happens to Prof. Moriarty after surviving his final showdown with Sherlock Holmes. In a not so surprising turn of events he becomes much more like his opponent than he might have expected and starts to lead a (sort of) honorable life. Then, things change and while fighting for his life he learns that maybe, just maybe, his nemesis in this fight may not be who Moriarty thinks. It is a good Sherlock Holmes story, that reads quite well. However, the drawing are too crude for my tastes and even though they help the story flow, it took me more than 70% of the book to not notice them and just enjoy the story.
Story: 4
Art: 1
Overall: 2.5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario